Touch “Insert a reservation” on the confirmation message will appear and fill out the form with the details of your reservation.
NOTE: Fields in red are required.
In “Edit lists” section you will find two options to change your rooms: one gives to change the name, the second to change the type.
Tap the room you want to change the name, and then on the green pen on the right. Once you have entered the new name, touch “Update”.
If you want to delete a room, tap on the trash can symbol on the right. This will delete the room from your list. Warning: You cannot delete rooms which have entered reservations.
Do the same if you want to change the room type.(after touching “Edit rooms type”).
In “Edit lists” section you will find the option “Edit Colors” that will allow you to change the colors of the states.
Choose the status you want to change and touch on the small colored square on the left. You will get a window with all the colors available, select the one you like.
Once up, simply touch “Update” to save your changes.
In “Your profile” section touch on “Edit your company profile”.
The first field in the new screen is related to currency.
Touch it and enter your currency.
- The first article is dedicated to the Apple devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod). You can read the article by clicking on this link “How to Update RoomPlan on iOS “
- The second article is dedicated to Android devices (smartphones and tablets). You can read the articlcle by clicking on this link “How to update RoomPlan on Android”
1) Active your account on the device entering the same email address
2 ) You will be told that there is already a user with this email . And if the mail is the same , touch on YES .
3) It will be asked to enter the password that had arrived the first time, at the above email ( if you don’t remember the password touch “Forgotten password” and check the email will come.
4) Once you put the password you will be told that you have an online backup and if you want to download.
5) Touch “YES” and the other device will now be aligned.
We recommend you to backup often to have the latest situation. The procedure is a manual alignment and it is not automatic. Every time that one of the devices saves a backup overwrites the latest version of the account under which it is activated. Each time you touch “RESTORE BACKUP” the device will catch up to the online backup.
For example : If a guest sleeps April 10 and 11, Room Plan colors the 10th and 11th . On April 12 doesn’t color anything because the customer leaves.
On April 12 when the guest leaves and it’s replaced by another, the 12 field will be colored. It is just a mental habit to manage reservations.
And if your need to know the entry and exit time of customers can propose to the development team to add a field that takes account of the time, but that does not change the APP view. Unfortunately, such a change would entail a great deal of work on both Apple and Android.
To change the language go to “Options” -> “Change Language” and choose the language you prefer.
“RoomPlan” is now usable with all digital media and becomes a complete and indispensable in every tourist company of medium size. You can use “RoomPlanOnline” alone or sharing your database with the mobile devices on which you have installed the application RoomPlan.